Visit to Berlin...
Here are some pictures from my visit to Berlin 2 weeks ago. My visit was only for 2 days - I came on the night train from Paris and arrived on Saturday morning...
My first visit was to Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg gate and the Reichstag (federal parliament) - this photo is looking along where the Berlin Wall once stood:
On Saturday afternoon I made a trip to the countryside near Berlin with some friends. There are many lakes around Berlin - below is a picture of me standing on the frozen surface of one of them:
In the evening I met up with Caro at Alexanderplatz - she is a fellow member of Hospitality Club and a friend of Martin from Dresden who I met when I worked in Moldova:
On Sunday I went walking along Unter den Linden - one of the main streets in Berlin where you can see many interesting places:
On Sunday night I took the night train back to Paris - arriving early on Monday morning ready for work:












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home