Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday, 4 May

I finally took my exam for the UN last Thursday. The exam itself was not so difficult. Most of the questions required common-sense answers, which was good because I could not remember all the facts from the 1000 pages of preparation reading! Now it is just a question of waiting for the results which will come out in July...
Last weekend was warm and sunny, so I spend the time having picnics with friends and reading in parks - it was very nice not to have to study my notes on humanitarian law and refugee assistance projects.
Back home, in England they are busy preparing for the General Elections. It all seems a bit remote to me. I expect Tony Blair's Labour Party will win in spite of the problems in Iraq. I think that most British people only really think about domestic policy when it comes to voting. I think that was clear in the US elections too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home