Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday, 19 November

Another busy week over - now I only have a month left in Congo. Yesterday I booked my ticket out of here - I will be leaving on 18 December and arriving in Paris on 19 December (my birthday)! I will go to England on 24 December for Christmas...

I have had an interesting time here in Congo, but I am looking forward to seeing everybody back in Europe. Though I will miss the warm climate - I am sure it is very cold in Europe!!

In the next few weeks I will be busy with my usual routine of writing daily reports on the political situation and going to meetings as well as doing lots of administration for my departure...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vit said...

Please pass my congratulations to your Romanian colleagues from your Moldovan friend!!!!

Regards,
Vitalie

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home